Bridgeman Health Solutions offers a drugless and non surgical approach to treating sports injuries that get results quickly by first identifying what the problem is and then making the appropriate corrections.
If you experience any of the following Call (425) 241-4508 and schedule your appointment today.
Neck Pain TMJ
Elbow and Wrist Pain
Mid Back or Rib Pain
Low Back Pain
“Dr. Bridgeman is the most complete chiropractor I’ve ever had the chance to work with. I came in to get some work on my hip, and before I knew it, he fixed it, and then showed me 5 other things that were off, and fixed them too. His knowledge base and level of care are far more than just your traditional chiropractic approach, FAR DIFFERENT. After 8 years of professional football and meetings all kinds of practitioners, Dr. Bridgeman is at the top of the list. You have to experience it for yourself to truly know what I mean.”
New Orleans Saints
“As a proffessional strongman champion I have Injured myself lifting weights over 1000lbs and Dr. Bridgeman has helped me with a number of different injuries throughout the years. If you are injured or not you need to schedule an appointment with him ASAP!”
Pro Strongman Zack McCarley
“My shin splints were so bad that I was ready to quit basketball, but Dr. Bridgeman helped me recover and I was able to compete at my highest level.”
Roby Clyde, CWU Wildcats
“As a professional athlete the phsyical demands of training and competing break down your body. The key to the longevity and success of my carrer was being proactive with the way my body moves and supporting it with proper nutrition. Dr. Bridgeman provides comprehensive care that addresses the entire athlete. I know he can help you achieve your goals and dreams.”
11x IFBB Tanji Johnson
“I started seeing Dr. Bridgeman when I was in 7th grade. He was able to help me recover from a bad back injury and taught me ways to stay healthy and maximize my potential.”
Jake Gall, EWU Eagles
With over 15 years of ART soft tissue training, Sports Chiropractic Techniques and a Certification in Chiropractic Extremity Adjusting (CCEP) Dr. Bridgeman has developed a unique nonsurgical approach to treating athletic injuries that will help diagnose and correct the problem and get you back into the game as quickly as possible. The key to the success of the treatment is by correctly evaluating the patient to determine what is “actually” going on with the patient. “When I evaluate an athlete I am looking at three main components, the Joints, the muscles and the nervous system.” When these systems are out of sync the body with have muscle spasms, restricted ranges of motion, weakness and high likelihood of injury.”
3 components to treatment.
1. The Joint—the joints are designed for movement. The doctor will evaluate the joints to determine if they are moving properly. When injured the joint can become hypomobile (not moving properly) or hypermobile (moving too much).
1. If it is hypomobile the doctor will mobilize or adjust the joint to restore movement.
2. If it is hypermobile then the doctor will instruct the athlete on how to stabilize the joint.
2. Muscle/Soft Tissue Injury—When soft tissue injury occurs scar tissue will develop and lead to pain, altered movements and tendonitis. Dr. Bridgeman has the ability to effectively isolate specific structures and treat them utilizing a hands on approach that “breaks” up the scar tissue adhesions allowing for better circulation, increased ranges of motion and decreased pain.
3. Nervous System—The Nervous System is the most often overlooked component to athletic injury. The Brain needs to communicate with your body and when blockages of nerves occur at the spine or extremity joints it can lead to weakness, pain and altered function. Dr. Bridgeman utilizes a pain free adjusting instrument to assist in “stimulating” the nervous system to make the correction.
Other Certifications and Speciality
Certified Titelist Performance Institute Golf Medical Provider